Menu Call

Hazelwood House, Calry, Sligo: Refurbishment of Cast Iron Gutters


 

Hazelwood House, located in the parish of Calry, two miles south-east of the town of Sligo, is an 18th century Palladian style country house. The house is situated on a peninsula projecting out into Lough Gill, with views of Ben Bulben to the north. The house originally stood in a wooded estate of 15,000 acres, however this is now reduced to 81 acres. The house has been noted for its extremely high quality architectural value.

Hazelwood house is recognized as the first Palladian house in Ireland designed by Richard Cassels (c.1730), the same architect who designed Leinster House, Powerscourt House and Russborough House.

Name *
E-Mail *
Phone *
Query *

* Denotes required field